We had a busy weekend! A birthday party on Saturday and a play date and my spinning class on Sunday. Nonetheless, I made some good progress on my Audrey Cardigan since starting last week. I’ve finished the raglan increases, separated the sleeves, and started the side shaping. It is moving right along, and I’m feeling more confident. The fit still worries me some, but luckily it is an open front, and I think it’ll block well.
Quantity of yarn so far: 2 skeins Cascade 220 (starting the third)
Progress: finished raglan shaping, divided for sleeves, working on side shaping
Thoughts/feelings: I’m cautiously optimistic, but really enjoying the project on a whole.