Thanks to Craft Eccentrics for including me in this!
I, like others whose posts I’ve read, needed to Google to find out what this entailed, but I think I get it. I think it’s a great way to learn about other bloggers!
The rules as I’ve understood them are to answer the questions that the person who nominated asked, nominate others, and write questions for them.
Here are the questions I was given to answer:
1. What is your favorite sport? I ride bicycles (one of my greatest achievements was riding 100 miles in one day). I’ve always enjoyed rowing as well.
2. Do you play it or are you a spectator/official/supporter? I’ve always rebelled against team sports, and my husband did too, so we are a pretty sports-free home.
3. What type of house do you live in? I like to joke that we live in a postage stamp. It’s a small cottage-like house that was built in the late ’40s.
4. If you drink wine do you like red, white or sparkling? If not, what is your favourite drink? I usually prefer reds; I was spoiled with great wine when I worked as a waitress at a winery in Paso Robles after college. But, given the choice between wine and coffee, I’d take coffee (with some almond milk and cinnamon syrup preferably)
5.What is your favorite program on TV? I LOVE Criminal Minds and Blacklist
6. Have you ever lived in a country other than the one where you live now? If so, which one? Nope. But, I have spent time in Texas, which to a native Californian feels like a different country.
7. Who is the most important person in your life and why? My husband. He and I have been together since the end of high school, and I can’t imagine life without him.
8. What is your favourite flower? Tulips. We have the best tulip fields here in WA.
9. Would you ever sell up everything and go back-packing around the world? Nope.
10. Is there a craft you haven’t tried but would love to? If not, what is your favourite craft? I’ve tried a lot of crafts: fiber, pottery, glassworks, you name it. I do like the idea of wood crafts and woodworking, which I haven’t tried.
I have yet to delve very deeply into other blogs yet, but here are a few that I’ve seen over the past few days and liked that I thought I’d nominate:
A Feminist Knitter
And my questions for them (all craft-based since that’s what I’m about and what they’re about mostly)
1. What was the first thing you made? Who was it for?
2. What is your favorite project that you’ve made?
3. How did you first learn to knit/sew/crochet, etc?
4. Do you have a favorite yarn (or other supply) that you like to work with?
5. Any favorite designers (clothing or pattern)?
6. Where do you like to shop for your supplies?
7. Is there a craft or project you’ve wanted to try, but haven’t?
8. If you were on an island with one social media outlet, which one would it be?
9. What are you working on now?
10. What’s next on your list of projects?
No pressure to participate…